my inner monologue unleashed

Thursday, October 07, 2010

wwjp

what would jesus post?


With all the insane media coverage religion is getting lately (rightfully so), and the ability to share/comment so quickly, i wondered...what would Jesus post?


I’m certain it wouldn’t be hateful or judgmental. He wouldn’t go into vulgar details about his dates with Mary Magdelan or post inappropriate (yet funny) pictures of the disciplines breaking into another cask of wine.


Woah - we partied last crazy last night! i don’t know if i’ll be able to take another one of those.


Or


OMG i just back from this wedding, but they ran out of wine! they were freaking and I was like...no problem!


Or


Hey - I was walking on water!! Did anybody catch that with their flip cam?


But my favorite is a message to Peter.

did you just defriend me? what’s up with that? last week I saw you untagged me in all your picts! It’s like you don’t even want people to know you know me... lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home